Most of today’s post is composed of some samples I’ve done using the herringbone ladder stitch in combination with other stitches. UPDATE: I decided to place photographs below the original scans for these samples. I wanted some side by side comparisons. If I can I’d like to improve the scanned images by doing some more trouble shooting.
But first this sample of it all by itself.
With sorbello stitches on the lower layer.
With the raised chain band on the top. As you may tell by these pictures I’m still on the learning curve with the scanner. The fabric is looking better in these scans but not the stitches are so much worse. There must be a happy medium somewhere. I hope I find it today.
And here it is marked out with other stitches in the “off grid” piece I posted a few days ago.